-->

Friday, September 18, 2015

Tipsy TED Talk: How to find the work you love

Happy Friday! I feel like a sham. I didn't drink any beer all week - probably because I over-indulged at my sister-in-law's wedding last weekend (Hi Mrs. Newlywed/my #1 blog fan!) 


I love love loved this small batch Black Currant Saison from Rock Art. Almost as much as I loved listening to this talk from Scott Dinsmore that was shared via TED Talks Facebook tonight saying: 

We were sad to hear that Scott Dinsmore passed away last weekend in a tragic accident. This talk beautifully captures the passion he lived his life with.


My favorite takeaways: number 1 - become a self expert. As he says, how was this not a mandatory second major in college? If you don't know who you are, you'll have no idea what you want to do.

Number 2 - surround yourself with passionate people. There is no bigger life hack to get to where you want to be from where you are today than surrounding yourself with the right people in your corner. Manage your surroundings and your environment will boost you up instead of bringing you down.

So that's deep for a Friday. Drink some beers, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment