-->

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to Ewe

...and a happy new year! 2014 was a good year!

My parents renewed their wedding vows and celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary, we bought a house, we got some chickens and lambs, we got married, we killed the chickens and lambs, then we went on a honeymoon! Along the way we learned a lot about what it really means to grow some roots and we are looking forward to another year practicing this crazy life together.
Posts have been few and far between on here lately, but I'll be wrapping up the honeymoon series and keeping up to date as things come our way. More lambies when spring comes, but taking the opportunity to have a quiet winter (full of skiing). Oh, and of course MORE BEER.


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Here's to a wonderful Christmas with lots of downtime and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too! Sounds like a great year full of positive changes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skiing sounds incredible! I so hoped to be able to take the kiddos for their first time this year, but I think it's a no- crossing my fingers for next year! I've been thinking about you and missing your post- I hope it was an incredible Christmas and that this year is filled with much goodness for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for thinking of me. I've been taking a bit of a hiatus this winter, letting things slow down. Hoping to get back to blogging here shortly :) Hope you and your little ones had a great Christmas!!

      Delete