-->

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Remembering to be grateful

I am always trying to remind myself to be grateful in the moment. This week we moved 4 tons of wood pellets (in 40 lb. bags) inside since they were delivered to the driveway. Rather than think about how much work it was, I tried to remind myself how fortunate we are to be able to have a warm home this winter.  

Another reason to be grateful: peak foliage season is on it's way with the early frost we had...although this weekend it's in the high 70's so we will be out enjoying what are probably some of the last days of warm weather! The mornings have been foggy for walks with the dog, but it always burns off leaving bright blue, sunny skies.


I love this list that I see circulating around the internet every so often:


3 comments:

  1. What a great reminder to be thankful- and I needed that so much today- thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo! [I just pinned that snippet - too weird!]...
    Love that you're a 'gratitude-r' too!
    P.S. Did I EVER think I'd write 'pinned that snippet'...? No, but it sounds so cool. Am going to use it in my every day speech!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by here! I try to be full of gratitude, as hard as it can be sometimes :) I'm really looking forward to reading your "How to fall in love with your world" series.

      Delete